Sunday, February 27, 2011

Make it Monday Challenge

Last night, I got to make a card for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge. My husband asked me to make a birthday card for one of his team members, and her favorite color is green. This is what I came up with. Because I needed two thank you cards, I replicated the same thing - just with two different sentiments - You're so sweet and You've been so kind. Thanks for stopping by! Supplies: All Papertrey unless noted Paper: Simply Chartreuse cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin' Up!) Library Ledger designer paper Stamps: Everyday Button Bits and Blossom Button Set Ink: Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up!) and Early Espresso Ink (Stampin' Up!) Embellishments: Simply Chartreuse button, Simply Chartreuse ribbon, Rhinestones (Kaiser Scrapbook) Tools: scor-tape 1/2 inch size, Flower Extra Large Punch (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!