Friday, April 2, 2010

Embellish Magazine's Challenge Entry No. 1

I've used my brand-new Janome Sew Mini machine for one card, which was for a challenge, that I never got posted in enough time. So when I came across this Embellish Magazine's Challenge to use the colors sweet blush, aqua mist, and kraft and stitching of some kind, I felt like it was calling to me! So I made two entries. The first is for one of my sister's friends who just had a baby girl. Still can't get enough of these poofy flowers. I think they might just be appearing on every card I can get them on for awhile! Supplies: Kraft cardstock (by Speckletone); vellum; baker's twine (Martha Stewart), baby stamp (SU! Tiny Tags); border scallop edge punch (SU!), Sweet Blush Itty Bitty designer paper, Aqua Mist Itty Bitty designer paper, Sweet Blush satin ribbon, Aqua Mist cardstock, and white button (all by Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!