Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge no.133

Here's my entry for my third Mojo Monday Challenge. This time, I found a 6 x 6 scrapbook pad called Lily Kate by Basic Grey. I completely forgot I had it! Last night my friend Stephanie and I stamped and when I saw this sketch, I thought it needs a poofy flower. She said, "Don't do it." Even though I participate in different challenges, I have yet to tire of these flowers. She told me people who read my blog, just might! Sorry, Stephanie, I really did try, but this is what I came up with! Thank you for stopping by! Supplies:
Cardstock: Bashful Blue (SU!)
Designer Paper: Lily Kate (Basic Grey)
Stamp: Lined Background (Impress)
Ink: Versamark and Creamy Caramel (SU!) Embellishments: Spring Rain Ribbon (Papertrey), Spring Moss button (Papertrey), Mowed Grass Dewdrops
Tools: Large Flower Punch (SU!)

2 comments:

  1. I love your poofy flower, in fact I really must try making one myself! Love your card altogether, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!