Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge no. 132

Matthew and Mary Ella took luxurious naps today (three hours!) so instead of working on this card tonight, I got some play time during the day time! This entry is for Mojo Monday's Challenge no. 132. Something about this card reminds me of Holly Hobby and patchwork quilts. It has some of my loves - poofy flowers, taffeta ribbon, and my new punches. Mojo Monday's challenges are intimidating to me - I look at all the layers and have no idea what to do! Thankfully I've had this set of Cosmo Cricket Jitterbug papers. These papers made this card so easy to complete when everything coordinates so well! This card measures 5 x 5 inches to accommodate my new extra giga scallop punch. For girls like me with no nestabilities dies, these punches are fantastic. So happy I finally have one and got to use it today! Supplies: Paper: Cosmo Cricket's Jitterbug - Miss Molly, Georgia Girl, Peggy Sue, and Lil Suzie Cardstock: Speckletone Kraft Stamp Set: friends from SU! Tiny Tags set Embellishments: button, brad, SU! chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, Martha Stewart's bakers twine Tools: SU! flower punch, Marvy Uchida Extra Giga Scallop punch, corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!