Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just random...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope it's very special! This is my tenth Valentine's day with my husband Miguel. I couldn't figure out why I love this holiday so much, but it is the biggest papercrafting holiday of the year! My first graders are proof of that! For about a week now, I've been experiencing some good stamping mojo - and I don't want to lose it! I made five cards last night! The first four are just color variations of the one I submitted for Papertrey's Day 13 contest. The one I like most of the four is the sweet blush, brown, and cream combination. But the sweet blush, black, and cream combination is a close second as it reminds me of ballerina leotards and ballet slippers! None of these cards are completed, without sentiments, but I'm holding on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!