Monday, February 8, 2010

My very first post

I've fallen in love with a company called Papertrey Ink. They're having their third anniversary celebration and one of Nichole's challenges Day 8 was to provide a "paint" by number sketch. The challenge was make a card following size specifications, specific colors, and post to your blog. The only problem is, I don't have a blog. Until now! My challenge was to use terracotta tile, orange zest, white, ripe avocado, and raspberry fizz. This was challenging to say the least, but I wanted to make a get well card and these colors seemed to work well. I hope you enjoy it! Supplies: Papertrey cardstock: ripe avocado, raspberry fizz, orange zest, and terracotta tile, white (paper zone); Stampin Up three flower punch and border punch; Stampin Up basic black ink, sentiment from Papertrey's everyday button bits; buttons from Papertrey's holiday mix vintage button collection; Fiskars corner rounder punch