Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finally!

Rusty. That's the only way I can describe it. Busy too! I've had to play catch-up on a lot of cards I've made (since April) and haven't posted. So here's the rundown...the first card is my sister's birthday card. I didn't have her gift card at the time I took this picture, so I used a Costco cash card. I made this card following pg. 77 from Paper Craft's Go to Sketches. Fabulous issue that inspired me a lot! Supplies: Cardstock: Baja Breeze (SU!) Designer Paper: Baja Breeze Variety Pack (SU!) Stamps: Office Accoutrement (SU!), lined background (Impress) Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Craft, and Chocolate Chip marker (all SU!) Embellishments: Pearl Dew Drops, Baja Breeze stitched ribbon Tools: 1" circle punch
The next three all follow the same sketch on pg. 109(again from the Paper Craft's Go to Sketches) for Mother's Day for my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. The next card followed the Mother's Day format and I made it for one of my husband's co-workers. That was until I found out her favorite colors are lavender and green. I didn't get a picture taken of her card.
Supplies for Michelle's Mother's Day card: Cardstock: Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip(SU!), Vintage Cream (Papertrey) Stamps: Bella Toile and Fundamental Phrases (SU!) Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!) Embellishments: Dark Chocolate ribbon (Papertrey), brown button & twine (Artco) Tools: Scallop Oval punch, medium oval punch, large five petal punch (all SU!)
Supplies for Mom's Mother's Day card: Cardstock: Enchanted Evening and Vintage Cream (Papertrey) Stamps: Bella Toile (SU!) and Tea for Two (Papertrey) Ink: Buckaroo Blue (SU!) Embellishments: Enchanted Evening ribbon (Papertrey), cream button and twine (Artco) Tools: large five petal punch (SU!)
*I made a set of four gift cards (they're 3 x 3 inches) for my mom. My mom tends to buy or have me buy stamp sets and I keep them at my house for one day when she'll want to use them. This is Papertrey's Tea for Two set that I showed her, but I bought it for "her" for Mother's Day. I made this ring of cards so she could see all the different images. I got the Tea for Two Additions set for her for her birthday, and I'll do the same thing, but also add the dies that go with the teapot, tea cup, and tea label.
Supplies for Sonia's Mother's Day card: Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (SU!), Vintage Cream (Papertrey) Stamps: Bella Toile and Fundamental Phrases (SU!) Ink: Rich Razzleberry Embellishments: Dark Chocolate ribbon (Papertrey); dark chocolate button and twine (Artco) Tools: scallop oval punch, medium oval punch, and large five petal punch (all SU!)
Supplies for Birthday card: *I watched Ashley Cannon Newell's ribbon tutorial to learn how to do ribbon like this. This was my first try! Cardstock: Enchanted Evening and Vintage Cream (Papertrey) Stamps: Happy Birthday from Warmest Regards(SU!) Ink: Buckaroo Blue Embellishments: Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Enchanted Evening ribbon (Papertrey) Tools: scallop oval punch This card is for my friend Stephanie and the best stamping friend a girl could ever ask for. This is a belated birthday card and I have to admit, it's very intimidating to stamp a card for someone who you always stamp with! We started our blogs together and have neglected them together too!
Supplies: Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU!), Raspberry Fizz and Stamper's Craft White (Papertrey) Stamps: Friendly Words Wheel (SU!), Itty Bitty Bits (SU!), sentiment from Great Friend (SU!), Every Occasion Mini Flip Flops Clear Stamps by Hot Fudge Studio (Hampton Arts) Ink: Pink Pirouette and Basic Black (SU!) Embellishments: Designer Paper (Lush!), Very Vanilla brad (SU!), button (Artco), pearl (Kaisercraft), ribbon (Artco), Bitty buttons (SU!) Tools: mat pack (SU!), five petal punch (SU!), scallop edged border (SU!), scallop, circle punch (SU!), unknown Fiskars punch, real estate sign punch (Fiskars), sponge, Itty bitty shape punches (SU!), white embroidery floss
This card was supposed to be for last week's Play Date Cafe challenge with red, pink, and white. That was until I found out (three hours too late) that the deadline was Tuesday night and not Thursday night. Rusty I tell you - I knew that! That seriously killed my mojo, but I was determined to get something stamped for a challenge! Supplies: Cardstock: Riding Hood Red (SU!) Stamps: Tea for Two (Papertrey), Dots and Flowers background (Hero Arts), and Damask Collage (B Line Designs, LLC) Ink: Riding Hood Red Embellishments: pink ribbon, Raspberry Fizz and Poppy buttons (Papertrey) Tools: teapot die (Papertrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!