Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 146 Sketch Challenge












 Here's my entry for this week's Mojo Monday No. 146 Sketch Challenge. It's been awhile since I've participated in a Mojo Monday sketch. Frankly, they intimidate me with all their layers and because I don't own most die-cut shapes, I feel pretty limited. So, I almost always reach for patterned paper. That's the case here. I visited a store about an hour away and found Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love stickers and loved them - such a unique color combination for babies. Most recently I found the coordinating papers that go with the set. This card uses the Earth Love line with "elements", "repeat", and "rethink." Really cute! The recycled theme made me want to use the kraft paper to go along with this.  Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft (Paper Zone)
Embellishments: Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket: Earth Love (elements, repeat, and rethink), mowed grass dew drops, very vanilla taffeta ribbon (SU!)
Tools: corner rounder punch, Glossy Accents (to adhere dew drops), square scallop punch (SU!)