Saturday, July 10, 2010

Matt and Christina's Wedding Card

Our family has been invited to a wedding this weekend, and here's the card I made for the couple. Their wedding invitation used hydrangeas and I wanted to use a bashful blue (SU!) or spring rain (PTI) blue but I didn't have any ribbon, and I needed some to finish this card off. It seems these days, I can't finish a card without ribbon! I hope they like this card. Thanks for stopping by! Supplies: Cardstock: Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery (SU!); Stamper's White (PTI) Stamps: sentiment from Together Forever and Friendly Words wheel (SU!); Damask Collage (B Line Designs, LLC) Ink: Certainly Celery and Craft Whisper White (SU!) Embellishments: Heart brads (unknown), silver brads (Making Memories), Baja Breeze ribbon (SU!) Tools: curvy label punch (SU!), hydrangea punch (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work! Wanted to let you know that I have added you to my blog list of
    'newer blogs to visit' over at Julie's Open Window...hope it helps you meet lots of new people : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!