Saturday, July 10, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge No. 15

Please visit Kim Wilson's website for this week's challenge: Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge No. 15: Teal, Tangerine, and White, Cream, or Black Entry No. 1 Having just found Kim's blog and challenge, this was a quick turn around for me to go from navy, white, and raspberry fizz. When I saw the inspiration photo I was amazed that I liked this color combination! Orange is one of my least favorite colors. However, my three-year-old son always chooses orange so it's beginning to grown on me. I have to admit, when I went to go shop at Target today, I made a bee-line for the Paper Zone next door primarily for an orange ink pad! I didn't own one until today! When I was there, I also found Colorbox has beginner washable and stackable ink pads called My First Colorbox (perfect for my daughter and the start of what I hope is just the beginning of her paper crafting habit!) This is Memento's Tangelo ink used here. I love that name! After doing some Google research, I found out the Tangelo is a hybrid fruit. I had no idea! Supplies: Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores and Stamper's White (Papertrey) Stamps: Bella Toile background (SU!) and Butterfly from Great Friend (SU!) Ink: Tangelo (Memento) Embellishments: heart brads (unknown) Tools: corner rounder punch (EK Success) and curvy label punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!