Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge no. 14 Entry No. 1

It feels so good to have accomplished a challenge in what feels like a very long time! I'm not sure how I came across this blog, but Kim is wonderfully talented and on top of it, she has a weekly challenge! This is my first time participating! We're allowed three entries, so they're somewhat similiar. Thanks for stopping by! The color challenge is Enchanted Evening, Raspberry Fizz, and white or cream. I used cream on all three of these cards. I LOVE using new supplies! The background stamp is new. Entry No. 1 Supplies: Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Raspberry Fizz, and Vintage Cream (all Papertrey) Stamps: Damask Collage (B Line Designs, LLC), Tea for Two and Tea for Two Additions (Papertrey) Ink: Buckaroo Blue (SU!) Embellishments: Enchanted Evening and Raspberry Fizz buttons (Papertrey), Enchanted Evening ribbon (Papertrey), Very Vanilla Tafetta ribbon (SU!) Tools: Large Flower Punch (SU!), teapot die (Papertrey), Scallop Punch (SU!), Flower Punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!