Saturday, July 10, 2010

OTWC No. 15 Entry No. 2

Visit Kim Wilson's website to see this current challenge, OTWC No. 15 Teal, Tangerine, and choice of white, cream, or black. Entry No. 2 I used cardstock scraps of Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Craft White, and Orange Zest (all Papertrey). My three-year-old daughter was "stamping" with what she calls "Mommy's toys" next to me as I made the flower, and she wanted pieces of papers to cut. She inspired me to make this card because she was lining up strips of paper. Thanks for stopping by! Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, and Stamper's White (Papertrey) Stamps: Thinking of You sentiment from Tea for Two Additions (Papertrey) Ink: Tangelo (Memento) Embellishments: brad Tools: five petal punch(SU!)

2 comments:

  1. Well your three-year-old is brilliant! I love it! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Melissa! What a great idea she had :) Thanks for playing and good luck! All three of your entries are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!