Friday, August 20, 2010

Amanda's Notepad

Hello again! After making one of my friend's daughters a card for her high school graduation, her mom told me that Amanda loves writing lists. A girl after my own heart! This was quick and easy to make using one of my most favorite designer papers ever - Cosmo Cricket - Girl Friday line. I just bought more in hopes they won't be retiring it soon! I learned of these notebooks from Papertrey's Michelle Wooderson's Mish Mash blog. If you do a search for notebooks on her blog, you'll find fantastic inspirations. I want to make more of these before the start of school for all of my teacher friends, and since my munchkins are off to preschool this year, I want to make their teachers some too. There are different ways to keep this notebook closed, but I chose a binder clip that I glued some matching designer paper. Thanks as always for stopping by!
Supplies: Certainly Celery cardstock (SU!), Girl Friday designer paper (Cosmo Cricket); Papertrey Spring Mix Buttons, Crystalline Buttons, Binder Clip, Scallop edge punch (SU!), Papertrey white notepad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!