Monday, August 9, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge No. 19 Entry No. 3

I had intended to make a notepad for Amanda with these colors (these are her favorite!) but when I found my designer paper, I thought they were a little too off, so went with a card instead. I love these designer papers - they're from Lush, and they really just are - Lush! They have velvety ones in the store too. :) This is my last entry for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness No. 19 Challenge. I was really surprised by how much I liked this color combination! Thanks for stopping by! Supplies: Stamps: Be Happy (SU!) Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey), Certainly Celery (SU!), Designer Paper (Lush) Ink: Certainly Celery (SU!) Embellishments: Lemon Tart Ribbon (Papertrey), Spring Mix Buttons (Papertrey), Crystalline Buttons, Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!