Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge No. 20 Entry No. 3

Hello again...my apologies again...here's my third entry for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge No. 20. . I'm not thrilled with it, but as the deadline is approaching, it's my final try. I've been trying for days! I won't even show you the other hypothetical cards I attempted to make. I lost so much mojo I was going to attempt to use a sketch, and still nothing came to me! So, I'm stopping here and hope the mojo will quickly return. Thanks for visiting even during the not so great cards!
Supplies: Paper: Cool Caribbean (SU!) and White (Papertrey) Stamps: Polka-Dot Posies (SU!) and Swirl (Daisy Bucket Designs) Ink: Lulu Lavender and Sweet Plum Memento Dew Drops (Tsukineko) Buttons: Crystalline Button Assortment Tools: Stitch, Doodle, Dot (thecraftersworkshop.com)

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely card Melissa, you have done a fantastic job with this tricky colour combo, great to see what you have been upto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!