Sunday, August 1, 2010

OTWC Challenge No. 18

Hawaii was beautiful! If only I could capture the degrees of ocean blues. I didn't know it was possible to feel jet-lagged after a three-hour time difference. Add in the fact I haven't made a card in a week and a half, and my mojo seems to be suffering! I'm so happy to be participating in a challenge again! This card, which I'll be sending as a "Thinking of You" card, is for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge No. 18 of pale yellow, blue, and white. Beautiful colors together!
Supplies: Stamps: Trés Chic background stamp (SU!), Polka Dot Posies (SU!) Cardstock: Lemon Tart and White(Papertrey) Ink: Inky Blue (Vivid!) Embellishments: Ribbon (misc.) and Lemon Tart buttons (Papertrey)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the flowers, and the backgound (paper or stamp) that you used. The buttons add a really fun touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Is the background a stamp or paper? Its fab! Thank you for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!