Monday, August 9, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness No. 19 Challenge

This is a beautiful color combo - I could make cards with these colors over and over again. This is my first entry I've made for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness No. 19 Challenge. This one is simple, but it's just so cheery! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Paper: Pretty in Pink (SU!), Stamper's Select White (Papertrey), Text Style 2009 Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey), Lemon Tart (Papertrey), ? In Color Brown (SU!)
Ink: Rouge Chalk Color Box (Clearsnap)
Embellishments: Lemon Tart Twill Ribbon (Papertrey), Antique White Hodgepodge (SU!)
Tools: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch (both EK Success), scallop punch (SU!), mat pack (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Melissa! I love that frame :) Super cute card!!!! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!