Monday, August 2, 2010

OTWC Challenge No. 18 Entry No. 2

In Sunday's paper, I read an article from "Savvy Seniors" that talked about devices that translate hand-written letters into e-mails and emails into typed letters for non-techie grandparents to keep in touch with family members. I thought of my Yiayia (Greek for grandmother) and wanted to make this card for her. This is my second entry for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge No. 18.
I had forgotten why this navy blue ink pad was so hidden. On this card alone, I made three navy blue smudges that I had to discreetly cover up! When Vivid! says "Inky Blue" they really mean it! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Stamps: Friends 24-7(SU!), sentiment from Blooming Button Bits (Papertrey) Cardstock: White(Papertrey) Ink: Inky Blue (Vivid!) and Dandelion (Dew Drop Memento) Embellishments: Lemon Tart Ribbon (Papertrey) and Enchanted Evening buttons (Papertrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!