Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge No. 20 Entry No. 2

Hello everyone! First off, I need to apologize. Neither this entry for Kim Wilson's Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge No. 20. or my next entry are my favorite. I've lost my mojo for this color challenge! The inspiration photos are beautiful too which makes it more frustrating! I've tried for three days now, and hopefully it will come back soon! Ever have those stamp sets that you buy and you just can't seem to do anything you LOVE with them? This is the case with this set. I feel the need to visit Splitcoaststampers and get some inspiration! I've never stamped anything with this set before. It's been hidden behind other sets. Thanks for stopping by, and if you have some inspiration or some suggestions for this stamp set, please let me know! I'd love to hear! Supplies: Paper: White (Papertrey) Stamps: Reason to Smile (SU!) Ink: Cool Caribbean (SU!) Sweet Plum and Lulu Lavendar Memento Dew Drops (Tsukineko) Ribbon: Aruba Satin Sensations (Morex Corp.) Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft Tools: Large Tag Punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I very much appreciate your comments!